- The Principal officer should be qualified in insurance as per norms set for brokers by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India and to be licensed by the authority to act as a Direct broker. Capital adequacy norms as per regulations are to be satisfied. The broker is subject to the Regulatory frame work and controls of IRDA. ALERT has fully complied with all these requirements in toto.
- A broker is an intermediary and a guide to a policyholder and makes available to him multiple products available in the insurance market and thus enabling a choice of selection of the Insurer at an economic cost.
- ALERT has complete knowledge of the range of insurance products and the price factor for each class of risk. ALERT ascertains the details of the insurance requirements of the client, study the risk profile and suggest a suitable insurance product fully meeting the requirements of the client without missing the essentials. ALERT is in contact with all the insurers in the market, float an enquiry on risk parameters the rates of premium and terms and conditions and make them available to the client. ALERT informs you the service standards of the selected insurer who will rise up to the occasion when an event giving rise to a claim under the policy of insurance arises. ALERT assists the client in securing a claim promptly from the insurer.
- The Insurance Company remunerates the broker for the business secured by him from various clients.
- Get the best deal on your individual insurance requirements
- Market search and identification of service oriented insurer and premium quotes enabling decision making
- Tie up with insurer’s for 24 hours customer help
- Providing instant Insurance cover by using the Insurer’s payment gateway
- Trusted financial solutions.
- Technical support at all times to our clients.
- Tailor-made policies can be arranged.
- Risk inspections arranged upon request.
- Exclusive Retail ,SME and Corporate verticals.
- In house Claim Consultancy vertical.
- Corporate & Group Benefits Vertical.
- Health Check up arranged upon request.
- In house call centre with Toll free no.for customer care.
- Support all TPA’s.
- Online Document management system for our clients.
- Complete control over client’s Insurance portfolio.
- Automatic/Online renewal reminders by SMS/E-Mails.
- Provide Claim & Policy Status.
- HO at Chennai ,Branches at Bengaluru and Raichur.
Benefits to all our clients: We represent all the Life and General Insurance Companies all over India under one roof.
- A broker represents the client and not the Insurance Company.
- Logistics – strategically managing and securing insurance protection.
- Ensure Complete documentation on time.
- Resourceful-Capable of dealing with difficult and complex Insurances issues.
- To render special attention to policy holder on events giving rise to a claim.
- We have an exclusive claims department which will be handling your claims right from the intimation till settlement professionally!
INSURANCE HIGHWAY – PRODUCTS& DIRECTION FINDER
- Closely linked to customers’ requirements-need based
- An expert team for guidance
- Total commitment to serve customers’ interests at lowest market rate of premium
- You will pay only premium without any cost for our services.
- Continuous contact