Note on opening an E-Insurance Account (EIA)
In order to create EIA account please follow the below steps and get your account created. Kindly keep ready of PAN No. & Aadhaar Number
- Please click this Link: https://www.camsrepository.com/CR_Registration.aspx
- Enter Mobile No OR E-Mail ID
- Enter “ Captcha” code & Submit
- Enter your Personal details
- Apply using PAN OR Aadhar
- Enter PAN No.
- Enter Aadhar No.
- Enter Full Name
- Enter Father/Spouse Name
- Enter Gender
- Enter Date of Birth (DOB)
- Select DoB proof document to be uploaded from the drop down list
- Upload PAN Card file both Front side & back side ( PDF / JPEG)
- Enter Correspondence Address
- Choose Address Proof Document to be uploaded from the drop down list
- Upload Address Proof document
- Enter Contact details. (Land Line No.( Optional), Mobile No. (Same as entered first), Email ID . [Any one is mandatory.]
- Enter any one of your current year policy details. (Insurance Company & Policy No.) we can add any no. of policies by pressing “+”
- Enter “Captcha” & Submit.
After that OTP will be sent to your Mobile No OR Email ID and to be entered for completing registration.
Once successfully created, EIA Account No will be sent to you and by using your New account No., when making first login it will ask you to create your own User ID and Password.
After that you can start using your account by User ID OR EIA account no.