Role of Alert Insurance Brokers Private Limited
- Negotiate with the Insurance Company for the best price on behalf of our client.
- Understanding the Insurance requirement of the client.
- Arranging for Risk Inspection wherever required
- Advice the right Insurance product and covers to the client.
- Provide the right add on covers and explain the advantages of the same during a claim.
- Advice the client on obtaining Valuation report wherever applicable.
- Explaining the various deductions during a claim like Depreciation , Salvage, Under Insurance, Policy excess (Common rule applicable to all Insurance Companies)
- Explaining the client to ensure that the Sum Insured indicate Reinstatement / New Replacement value to avoid “Under Insurance” deductions during a claim
- Explaining different sample of settlements during a fire claim based on the Sum Insured chosen: https://www.policy99.com/fire-sum-insured-recommendation
- To caution the client on warranties, Sub limits, Exclusions …etc.
- Providing quotes & terms from 3 to 5 Insurance companies along with our recommendations so the client can take quick & informed decision.
- Obtaining Mandate from the client as per IRDA regulations
- To ensure the premium is paid directly to the Insurance company before commencement of the risk as per the Insurance Act.
- To arrange for Held cover letter / Cover note / Policy for the client.
- Quality check: To ensure Proposal / Final quote slip and the Policy issued are in line.
- Arrange endorsements from the Insurance company for any corrections.
- Reminders for monthly declarations & top ups (As applicable).
- Prompt Insurance renewal reminders well in advance.
- To ensure prompt Push notification updates to the client during a claim