This Overseas Mediclaim Insurance policy covers Medical expenses and other unfortunate incidents that occur during International Travel (during vacation or Student Education stays). Medical expenses during Travel incurred by the insured persons, outside India as a direct result of bodily injuries caused or sickness or disease contracted are covered. Unfortunate incidents during Travel, such as loss of passport, baggage loss, missed flight expenses are also covered as well
Types of policies available under this category
Travel Policy can be broadly classified into two types of plans, they are:
- Worldwide excluding USA/Canada.
- Worldwide including USA/Canada.
Types of policies:
- Single Round Trip.
- Annual Multi Trip.
Categories of policies:
- Business or leisure.
- Senior Citizens.
- Travel Policy can be broadly classified into two types of plans, they are:
What are the perils (Cause of Loss) covered
- Under this Policy perils covered are Medical Expenses with respect to Sum Insured, Personal Accident Losses, Expenses due to Loss of checked-in baggage, Expenses due to Delay of checked-in baggage…etc
- Premium: Depends on Age-band, Trip-band and Country of visits.
What perils can be covered by paying extra premium
What are the main Exclusions?
- All pre-existing disease/illnesses are not covered (known and unknown).
- Travelling against Medical advice or for Medical treatment including routine check-up.
Basis of Sum Insured- Recommendations
Excess and other deductibles during claim
Other relevant information
SUBMITTABLE PROPOSAL FORM (APPLY NOW)
- Form Downloads
- 1) Prospectus
- 2) Premium Rating chart
- 3) Proposal Form
- 4) Claim Form
- 5) Policy wordings