Insurance Claim Consultancy
For a client it is very difficult to go through the Policy wordings , Terms and conditions, warranties and various clauses of any Insurance policy and understand what is covered, What is not covered, what are the add on covers available in the policy, what are the exclusions and deductions during a claim.
Insurance claims are all about documentations and checklist which change according to product to product, Peril to Peril (Peril means cause of loss).
IRDAI has clear Turnaround time (TAT) for appointing a surveyor by the Insurance company, submission of survey report, appointing an investigator , submission of investigation report, Role of an Insurance Broker during a claim …etc. The mode of claims payment disbursement is only through NEFT or RTGS directly from the Insurance Company to the Policy holder’s account.
To have a good Insurance claims experience the client must ensure that the Pre sale, Sale and Post sale checklist are taken care during renewing or buying a policy itself.
Still if there are claim disputes it is always recommended to go through an Insurance Broker like us who have in house Insurance technical experts with 30 years of experience in various Products to interpret on behalf of the client.
Insurance brokers like us are licensed by IRDAI to render Insurance claims consultancy to clients who have not bought the policy through us and are seeking for proper professional guidance by experts.
There is a nominal fees involved for such clim consultancy.
The Insurance consultancy fees will be collected only after we study the claim papers. If we feel that the Insurance Company has rejected / repudiated the claim on fair grounds as per the terms and conditions then as a principle we will not charge any fees from the client.
1) Alert Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd. are licensed by IRDA since 11 years with clean track record
2) We have an in house expert with 33 years of experience in Insurance claims
3) We focus on providing speedy solutions
4) We provide systematic update of the claim status
5) We have excellent relationship with all the Insurance companies and surveyors
6) We do not charge any fees if we feel that your claim is genuinely rejected
7) End of the day ensuring “Peace of mind”