Workmen Compensation Insurance
Workmen's compensation policy is avaiable to indemnify an employer towards Compensation as per the WC Act to the worker arising out of accidents during and in the course of employment towards Death and Disablements.
This Policy not only covers 'Workmen' as defined under the Workmen's Compensation Act 1923 but all other employees as well. The Policy covers liabilities arising out of WC Act 1923 as well as Fatal Accidents Act 1855 and Common Law.
- Accidental injury or disease attributable to war, invasion, hostilities etc
- Liability to employees of your contractors
- Contractual liability
- Injury caused by accident while workman is under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs
- Wilful disregard of safety rules or removal of safety devices/equipment etc.
- Medical Extension due to accident
- Occupational disease
- Policy copy
- Claim form
- Medical Certificate
- Wages Statement
- Proof of age – as recorded by the employer
- Master Roll
- Any other Information required by the Insurance Company.